Black Badge Ghost MY22 Black Diamond - SOLD
504 860 CHF
Black Badge Ghost lives after dark, igniting the rebel within. Powerful, agile, and fearless, it is the most potent manifestation of Rolls-Royce yet — a drive defined by unrelenting force and finesse.
Conceived in response to a group of clients who requested a Rolls-Royce that was agile, discreet, highly connected and free of any superfluous design, the new Ghost is not just the most technologically advanced Rolls-Royce yet, but also the most aesthetically pure. In the twelve months since this motor car has been available, it has become one of the fastest-selling products in the marque’s history, representing more than 3,500 commissions worldwide.
This motor car also started a new design conversation in its relentless pursuit of minimalism and purity. Named ‘Post Opulence’ by Rolls-Royce designers, this aesthetic movement is characterised by reduction and substance. In service to this, exceptional materials are selected and celebrated while overt design is limited, intelligent and unobtrusive.
However, within this group of clients – who celebrate minimalism and material substance – a rebellious subset sought to create a disruptive expression of Ghost by permanently cloaking it in a shade so pure that its very classification as a colour remains a subject of debate: black. Black Badge Ghost reflects these clients’ desires. It is the dark side of Post Opulence: minimalism in extremis.
- Black Badge Ghost debuts dark side of Post Opulent design
- 6.75-litre V12 engine now delivers increased power (600PS) and torque (900NM)
- Drivetrain and chassis re-engineered for more urgent performance
- Curated collection debuts striking Turchese Leather and Technical Carbon veneer
- Bespoke alloy wheel introduced in Black Badge house style with carbon fibre barrel
- Infinity lemniscate symbol continues to codify noir expression of Rolls-Royce
WLTP combined: CO2 emissions: 359 g/km; Fuel consumption: 17.9 mpg / 15.8 l/100km.
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Geneva
Pegasus Automotive Group SA
Route de Saint Cergue 298
+41 22 363 80 10